Rockfile 2019 Anniversary Mug B&W
Rockfile 2019 Anniversary Design
- my 34th year in radio
- the 7th year of Rockfile Radio
- the 1st Birthday of Rockfile Retail
It feels a bit narcissistic to profit from the sale of my face so I'm giving 75% of the money to St Jude Children's Research Hospital. The rest (25%) will go toward streaming costs for Rockfile Radio, getting artists paid through ASCAP/BMI/etc.
You'll be helping kids and the artists that are keeping rock alive.
Thank you for your support!
and thank you to ArmStrangers for the brilliant design!
These items are custom printed on demand when you order, most will arrive in 1-2 weeks or less.
About the mug:
Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between – this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
• White and glossy
We Also Recommend
FiGPiN AC/DC High Voltage Angus Young Enamel Pin (PRE-ORDER)