Rockfile Radio 2018 Anniversary Mug
Mugs featuring the Rockfile Radio 2018 Anniversary design! 2-sizes, choose with the pull-down menu. (We love the 15 ounce!)
Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between – this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
• White and glossy
We have had one for almost year with heavy use and always put in the dishwasher and it still looks great!
Rockfile Radio 2018 Anniversary Design
For the 6th Anniversary I commissioned this design, I'm bringing it back because it's just too cool not to offer.
I'm giving 75% of the money to St Jude Children's Research Hospital. The rest (25%) will go toward streaming costs for Rockfile Radio, getting artists paid through ASCAP/BMI/etc.
You'll be helping kids and the artists that are keeping rock alive.
Thank you for your support!
and thank you to ArmStrangers for the brilliant design!
These items are custom printed on demand when you order, most will arrive in 1-2 weeks or less.
We Also Recommend
Rockfile Radio #RockYourDay Anvil 880 Ladies Ringspun Fashion Fit T-Shirt